Learn French at FIAF and Save!
|Give 2010 a French accent and immerse yourself in French language and culture at the French Institute Alliance Française (FIAF), the premier destination for all things French in NYC.
Special offer for MUG readers!: Register for Adult Winter Classes today and save 5%—plus you'll also receive a complimentary one-year FIAF membership with access to exclusive events, film screenings, and more!
Call 646 388 6612 or visit fiaf.org/web/mug
Use code MUG*
FIAF Language Center offers:
• Innovative, lively, and engaging classes for all levels from beginner to native speakers
• Professional, native French-speaking teaching staff known for their experience and expertise
• Low student to teacher ratio of 9:1
• Flexible class schedule
Recent Guests of FIAF include:
• Master chefs Wylie Dufresne, David Chang, Michel Bras, David Kinch, Pascal Barbot, and Alexandre Gauthier
• Oscar-winning director Jonathan Demme
• Award-winning actresses Juliette Binoche and Rosemary Harris
• Journalist Charlie Rose
• Fashion designers Diane Von Furstenburg, Catherine Malandrino, and Donna Karan
• Countess LuAnn de Lesseps
Register now and join the FIAF famille!
Fiaf.org/languagecenter • 646 388 6612
As part of the Alliance Française's world-renowned international network, the French Institute Alliance Française (FIAF) has been offering the highest-quality French instruction for over 100 years. The Language Center, with more than 6,000 students each year, is the largest in the country and the only language school in New York dedicated to the instruction of French.
French Institute Alliance Française
Language Center • 22 East 60th Street, 3rd Floor • fiaf.org
*Offer valid for Fall Adult group classes only. Excludes 1½ hour per week Rond Point General French classes. Offer ends Monday, January 18, 2010.
Hump Day, Every Person in New York
Manhattan's Little Secrets: Uncovering Mysteries in Brick and Mortar, Glass and Stone
Out of Town: Literary Landmarks, Every Person in New York
all articles in
Get a daily dose of MUG
right in your Inbox.